01 Oct Disable Updates on Windows 10
How to Disable Updates on Windows 10
Disabling the Windows Update Service
- On the keyboard, press the “Windows Key” and “R” key at the same time. This will bring up the Run menu.
2.Type “services.msc” and press Enter
3. Scroll down to Windows Update in the services menu
4. Double click on Windows Update
5. In Startup Type, click on the dropdown and change to Disabled
6. Click OK to save the settings
Have questions? You can ask our team of experts in our Support Ticket Centre.